Long time no talk! Hope you guys have had a great start of the Fall season. Recently we have seen the trend of leopard print walking up and down the runways, fashioned by our favorite celebrities, and in every department store there is. And lets not forget about turtlenecks, paired with the perfect jean and it will keep you warm and cozy, while still looking fashion forward.
Leopard print can be worn with anything to spice up your look. Here we paired our leopard coat with a simple pair of blue skinny jeans, black booties, and a white cashmere sweater. This pairing is the new street style look that anyone could wear. So next time you are shopping and see that coat that looks a little out there, take the risk and buy it! we promise you will thank us 😉
Easy ways to style leopard:
- Casual look: jeans, t-shirt, flats, booties or heels, leopard jacket
- Dressier look: black skirt, stockings, turtle neck or blouse, with leopard booties or flats
- Simple look: denim skirt, cropped sweater, leopard coat
Turtlenecks are a perfect for the fall season. They can be layered with many different outerwear pieces. We love turtle necks because its a great way to accentuate yourself without showing much skin at all. They highlight your beautiful face!
Easy ways to style turtlenecks:
- Casual look: jeans (flared, ripped,etc.), short sleeve turtleneck, denim jacket, and boots.
- Dressier look: long sleeve turtleneck dress, tights, heels, and a clutch.
- Simple look: long sleeve turtleneck, jeans, and sneaks.
Hope you found these tips helpful!
Eri & Sky